Your privacy is important to us at I Heart Songwriting Club. This document outlines our policy regarding the collection and use of personal information. Definitions used in this document are the same as those in our Terms of Service unless otherwise stated.
How we collect and store your informationWhen signing up for an account with I Heart Songwriting Club we will record Personal Information that you provide to us such as name, email address and location or information that Facebook and Google shares with us. This information is never made freely available and is used only in conjunction with the Service we provide. You are free to modify any personal information we have recorded at any time, providing our services are not experiencing any problems, by logging on to your account. Your credit or debit card information is stored using our Third Party Payment provider, Stripe, and never stored on our servers. By Subscribing to I Heart Songwriting Club, You also agree to be bound by Stripe’s policies, including its privacy policies, available at https://stripe.com/au/legal.
How we use your informationWe use your information for identification, notification and to provide a better user experience when logged into our services. The email address you provide us will be used to identify you in conjunction with your password to display your account details and the parts of the Service you have access to, such as Groups you have been assigned to. We will also use your email address for notification purposes, which may include, but is not limited to, product and/or service updates and most importantly when your Subscription is active, Charge is successful and you are allocated a Group. Your password is never seen by anyone. As soon as you register for an account your password is immediately ciphered (a one-way hash) and the clear text form discarded. The ciphered form of your password is what we store in our database. At any point we may share with third parties or publish pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as number of Users who purchase a Subscription, how much Content our site generates, outcomes for Users. This information does not identify you individually. We may send emails to the stored email address and request your inclusion in our promotional advertising. Participation is Your choice. Here are some of the ways we may use personal information you provide us:
- To allow You to create a Subscription to our Services and to administer and process the registration
- To communicate with You about our products, services and related issues
- To evaluate the quality of our Programs and Services, and to enhance your experience on our website
- To maintain and administer our web sites and comply with our legal or internal obligations and policies
- To transfer information to others as described in this policy or to satisfy our legal, regulatory, compliance, or auditing requirements, including to disclose information to law enforcement authorities upon validly served legal process or a valid judicial instruction (for example, pursuant to a court order)
- To charge you any fees and provide you with a receipt or resolve billing issues associated with your account In the case of accounts created using business email domains, to provide your contact information to an administrator of the business email domain to facilitate the provision of additional products and/or services
How we do not use your informationI Heart Songwriting Club won't share your personal information with non-agent third parties unless we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property, rights or those of third parties or the public at large.
Who has access to Your ContentOnly Members of each Group and I Heart Songwriting Club administration and technical support officers have access to your Content in that Group. We store your Content on our platform as part of our Service. Once Content is published, it cannot be removed. All Content will be viewable to all Members of the assigned Group. You will always be able to access and view past Groups submissions and comments but contributing access will be limited after the term ends.
How to Contact UsIf you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us at [email protected].